Sightings from Winter in the lower hemisphere...

auzmink

First cold night here in the South. The weather has been way too warm for our tastes, but hopefully it will be much colder with some snow in our forecast. Tonight though, my wife and I went out for dinner and she wore her new SAGA silver fox vest. There were plenty of jealous looking women in the restaurant when we were out for dinner. It was awkward for one younger women and her husband as when we first entered, she was wearing a very fake, and very bad looking raccoon vest. Then my wife stands next to her in her huge silver fox

Hi guys,

Wonderful that we're all talking about the lucky fur sightings you're all getting up the part of that world (and making me very jealous at the same time), but can I just remind everyone the thread concerns fur sightings in the southern hemisphere - i.e. where's it's summer at the moment.

Don't want to be a killjoy but just looking to avoid a possible situation come May/June when someone opens an identical thread to this to deal with the very same topic

Well to bring this back "on topic", it's been unseasonally cold in sydney the last couple of days.

I was down getting lunch yesterday and there was quite an attractive lady sitting next to me in a toscana fur vest. I was a dark tan outside and a light cream fur on the inside. It looked wonderful and soft.

I was having lunch with a colleague so I couldn't ogle too much.

Was an enjoyable and unexpected site in what should be a hot time of year.

Sorry for being a hijacker/offtopic post starter!

I did my best to sort this out with help from AK and a bear.

Split,moved,merged and copied,so that we now have an upper and a lower thread.

I shall improve!