Show us your furs - New or Old

neoJaguar

15 hours ago, X and Y said:

Fabulous, have you had it lengthened with a zipper yet or are these just what it could look like?

I just got back from the furrier after I took it to get cleaned ,glazed, wnd looked at and they quoted me $400 for adding 4-5 inches to each sleeve and widening it at the cuff. They also said they would put a heavy zipper on it for $100 which also seems pretty fair from my experience. So not getting those done right now but I foresee it getting down next couple months

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Chrisfurlover said:

Ahhh now that would be even harder to style. But i do dream of owning a pair for just lounging around in.

I'm sure all fur lover appreciate that and enjoy so much of wear them. What furs are you preference for a pair ?

Me I want a pair of wolf fur boots and a pair of coyote fur boots. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kev86 said:

I'm sure all fur lover appreciate that and enjoy so much of wear them. What furs are you preference for a pair ?

Me I want a pair of wolf fur boots and a pair of coyote fur boots. 

I wouldn't mind any type of fox boots but if I har to choose it would be most likely a very thick and dense blue fox or a blue frost fox. Would love to chat more if you want to shoot me a private message

2 hours ago, Chrisfurlover said:

I wouldn't mind any type of fox boots but if I har to choose it would be most likely a very thick and dense blue fox or a blue frost fox. Would love to chat more if you want to shoot me a private message

This is a very nice idea. So amazing and beautiful fur. Any types of foxes is beautiful and very soft. Yes with pleasure !!!

Hello just joined so thanks! 
I’ve loved fur for over 25 years now, but only in the last few have I found the confidence to wear it out in public with limited success, I try to go to places which are quiet but I have to bite the bullet Thai year and wear fur out generally.

This is one of my coats, it’s marketed as a ladies coat but I think it looks okay. I’ve another one very similar but with a high collar which I prefer. 

I’ve lost some weight since this picture was taken last year so hopefully I’ll feel much better wearing my coats out now hopefully,

IMG_9549.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Much feminine coat look good on men shoulder. Very nice and good of see your other fur from your collection. 

I have preference for long collar and full length but surely only real fur.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, kev86 said:

Much feminine coat look good on men shoulder. Very nice and good of see your other fur from your collection. 

I have preference for long collar and full length but surely only real fur.

Thank you, we’ve had a real saga fox fur stroller with a huge hood in black before but to be honest I prefer faux fur to real fur. I know you can’t beat real fur but the feel is much softer with faux fur than real I feel. 

If you say that you had the wrong real fur coats until now 🙂 But I must say the brown looks really good on you!

I show you my wolf fur blanket. Blanket made with 61 french wolf. 

this is a gift from wife of my customer. I love this blanket for cold night and cold winter, this is so warm and soft. Dimensions of the blanket (3.20m × 2.70m). 

One of my favourite.

20240624_151818.jpg

• Like 6

Magnifique tu a te très beau manteaux de renard il on l'aire très doux

Posted (edited)

just bought this fur. First time I buy a mink swinger coat.

I can't wait for it to arrive in my mailbox.

minkswingcoat.thumb.png.4ef291e00bbecfb8774d6060061da578.png

mink is not my favorite when it comes to sexy furs. but fell in love with this coat. maybe that have something about to wear almost 80 dead minks.

mink swing coat2.png

Edited by likemyfurs
  • Like 6

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, likemyfurs said:

just bought this fur. First time I buy a mink swinger coat.

I can't wait for it to arrive in my mailbox.

minkswingcoat.thumb.png.4ef291e00bbecfb8774d6060061da578.png

mink is not my favorite when it comes to sexy furs. but fell in love with this coat. maybe that have something about to wear almost 80 dead minks.

mink swing coat2.png

Wow congratulations. This is a very beautiful mink, I love this brown mink. 

Me too mink are my favourite fur and I love especially when I buy full length and full pelts. 80 minks sound very very soft !!! I'm addict with mink when the number of mink are important.

Edited by kev86
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, kev86 said:

Wow congratulations. This is a very beautiful mink, I love this brown mink. 

Me too mink are my favourite fur and I love especially when I buy full length and full pelts. 80 minks sound very very soft !!! I'm addict with mink when the number of mink are important.

when I get the coat home, I will tell you the number. I like to know how many animals I wear, so I usually count the skins in all the garments I have.
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, likemyfurs said:
when I get the coat home, I will tell you the number. I like to know how many animals I wear, so I usually count the skins in all the garments I have.

Oh thank you so much, I'm touched for this attention. I'm surely you enjoying stroke this coat. This is a really fun moment of count the number of skins... always a high number of skins are pretty.

• Like 2

Just got my full pelt Canadian coyote jacket back from my furrier after cleaning and glazing. It is so amazing. Truly cannot recommend enough of FurlovebyJC on Etsy. This coyote jacket is honest to god as soft as golden island fox and is so dense but the pelts are tanned so well that the jacket is actually light compared to what you think of coyote being. Anyways I’m having to say goodbye for it until early August as I’m getting the sleeves lengthened by close to 7in per sleeve and widened. But I was still able to sneak a quick photo op in the furrier.

now the debate is to add a zipper or not. On the one hand it’ll modernize the jacket into the 21st century but on the other hand it could make it look tacky and like a prop for a rap artist to wear in a music video.

Tell me your thoughts!

IMG_9107.jpeg

IMG_9109.jpeg

IMG_9108.jpeg

IMG_9110.jpeg

• Like 9

On 7/8/2024 at 1:47 PM, Chrisfurlover said:

Just got my full pelt Canadian coyote jacket back from my furrier after cleaning and glazing. It is so amazing. Truly cannot recommend enough of FurlovebyJC on Etsy. This coyote jacket is honest to god as soft as golden island fox and is so dense but the pelts are tanned so well that the jacket is actually light compared to what you think of coyote being. Anyways I’m having to say goodbye for it until early August as I’m getting the sleeves lengthened by close to 7in per sleeve and widened. But I was still able to sneak a quick photo op in the furrier.

now the debate is to add a zipper or not. On the one hand it’ll modernize the jacket into the 21st century but on the other hand it could make it look tacky and like a prop for a rap artist to wear in a music video.

Tell me your thoughts!

IMG_9107.jpeg

IMG_9109.jpeg

IMG_9108.jpeg

IMG_9110.jpeg

Looks amazing! You can actually tell the softness from the photos. 

I think lengthening the sleeves is a great idea. Especially if you cross your arms or reach to grab something, the sleeves would look especially undersized. 

IMO, I think zippers on a coyote jacket are perfectly fine. I don't think the 'rapper vibe' is as strong as to other people as it is to you. It makes it wear more casually and makes closing the jacket a lot more convenient. But whatever you decide, the jacket will still be great 🙂 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, syfr said:

Looks amazing! You can actually tell the softness from the photos. 

I think lengthening the sleeves is a great idea. Especially if you cross your arms or reach to grab something, the sleeves would look especially undersized. 

IMO, I think zippers on a coyote jacket are perfectly fine. I don't think the 'rapper vibe' is as strong as to other people as it is to you. It makes it wear more casually and makes closing the jacket a lot more convenient. But whatever you decide, the jacket will still be great 🙂 

Very well said! After I get the sleeves done I’m going to discuss with my furrier some zipper options if I were to go that route and ask for their recommendation and expertise!

• Like 1

A picture of me wearing my other coat, this one has a nice high collar - this is the one I wear out in public as it’s more manly than the other one with the small collar.

IMG_2549.jpeg

• Like 1

Show of my feminine swinger mink coat. And the hems is huge 270 long in the button of the coat.PXL_20240718_231527237.NIGHT.thumb.jpg.d25fecc764a507d7e7251bb3b28ffddd.jpgo

• Like 5

On 7/19/2024 at 1:28 AM, likemyfurs said:

Show of my feminine swinger mink coat. And the hems is huge 270 long in the button of the coat.PXL_20240718_231527237.NIGHT.thumb.jpg.d25fecc764a507d7e7251bb3b28ffddd.jpgo

Oh amazing mink coat, so beautiful style, full length and full pelts are the best. I imagine the softness haha. Very beautiful coat, now wait the winter season for a better experience with your mink.

• Thanks 1

The last Thursday new mink fur coat joined my collection. I have buy this coat from russian furrier.

The coat are made with mink tail, I buy this one for this design !!! I hope a good winter season for enjoy wear this one. 

20240721_103933.thumb.jpg.9f5a8aa77d7959a4de154a5c79e02827.jpg

20240721_103900.thumb.jpg.5e68973c00871a505c9ab0462f945fcd.jpg

I enjoy the feeling and softness of mink !!!

Edited by kev86
  • Like 3

My lovely wife and I having fun in our furs! We have over 20 furs! 

20240629_152314.jpg

• Like 9

Belle  collection tu zde la chance dans profiter avec te femme moi malheureusement je suis célibataire je trouve pas de femme qui aime  la fourrure 

On 8/22/2020 at 2:49 PM, FullLengthFox said:

Mijn vrouw zou heel graag haar bontjassen op straat dragen maar ze is bang voor de reacties. Ik denk dat de soep niet zo heet gegeten wordt. Ze draagt ze wel als we uit eten gaan of zo. Er is nog nooit een negatieve reactie op geweest. 

On 4/24/2022 at 1:51 PM, Silverfoxman said:

Can men wear furs like these? 

I personally do wear fox fur coats. I especially like the feminine coats. What do you think?

On 7/26/2024 at 12:29 PM, FurDaddy2022 said:

My lovely wife and I having fun in our furs! We have over 20 furs! 

20240629_152314.jpg

aren't you guys also on instagram?

• Like 1