Love At First Sight

We love see lady dancing with her fur, surely mink is the best partner for give the smile.

Another one masterpiece  !!!

• Like 1

Someone started this topic and I thought it was a great one. One can indeed be in love with a fur coat and it can be 'love at a first sight'. Seeing a fur coat that makes your heart beat ... all furlovers know this wonderful feeling. Falling in love with a fur coat, the intense desire to wrap yourself in it, the pleasure to keep looking at it with a solid dosis of libido, those are great emotions that only furlovers can understand.

As with all feelings of love, such emotions are often limited to 'looking at it', but every now and then it goes further and one can acquire the object of desire leading to fantastic moments when wrapping oneself in it for the first time. I had the chance to be able to do this a few times and 'yes' I love all my fur coats.  

When reading this topic I had selected a number of furcoats that triggered those feelings of 'love at a first sight' and (nearly) every day I have published one here. Today I have reached the last coat of my selection and I hope you like this marvellous 'sixties' Mink coat. I also hope you have enjoyed the series.

OFF1960 (29).jpg

Edited by Jerome
  • Like 5

Oh fabulous mink, the design and the color are a perfect match with this lady. 

Absolutely lovely, so elegant and glamor.

• Like 1

That coat was in the 1960s?  Ok, That is when I was born.  I see the sleeves are short back in those days. I really like the huge collar.  They don't make those anymore. One can wrap your face, even the whole head with that collar.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, minkme said:

That coat was in the 1960s?  Ok, That is when I was born.  I see the sleeves are short back in those days. I really like the huge collar.  They don't make those anymore. One can wrap your face, even the whole head with that collar.

We love this year's for the extravagant work of the fur. Mink fur was the symbol of elegance and richness, their coats was so long with a large collar, lady like wear this masterpiece and don't regret the number of mink used... 

So glamor !!!

• Like 2

On 9/7/2024 at 10:22 AM, Cue said:

Vince Lombardi and his wife Marie.  Vince always took care of Marie despite how busy he was.  To be fair, she also took care of him.  I've read biographies about Vince.  They decided that they would always be there for each other no matter what happened.

One night, Vince drove home but into someone else's driveway.  His mind was restless with game planning.  Marie understood this so she became as much part of the community as Vince.  She did all the charity work and stuff with the wives.  She told Vince to give the players wives a present after they became successful.  Behind every good man is a good woman.  So whenever the Packers won conference championships, the wives got something.  She was the one who suggested giving the players wives mink stoles when the Packers won the NFL championship in 1961.

Go Pack Go!

IMG_0536.jpeg

IMG_0538.jpeg

I’m a bears fan, so this gives me great pain to say - but have to hand it to Vince and Marie here: lovely people, and absolutely lovely furs. I’m a young guy, so I’ve never seen fur being so common like this, but it must’ve been amazing.

On 9/4/2024 at 1:35 PM, Cue said:

Thanks for posting the video pnwhist.  This is the first time I've ever seen her performance in Washington.  I previously read about it in history books. 

She also wore a full-length fur coat while singing the national anthem at Kennedy's presidential inauguration in 1961.  I'm unsure if she wore fur while singing at Eisenhower's second presidential inauguration in 1957.

Anderson undoubtedly emitted unbridled sophistication amidst a city known for its power and influence.

I currently live in DC, and everytime I’m at the national mall, my mind wanders to Marian and her mink. It was as powerful a statement then as it is in my mind now. What a woman and what a coat!