Love At First Sight

Oh dear Jérôme, the world of fur began with lady in fur who stimulate our soul of young boy...

The phantom beaver are the most luxurious fur for fur lover who have a great feeling with the beaver.

The same pleasure when we talk of mink, we don't talk of simple mink, we talk of the best, "Blackglama", "Saga Mink", "Nafa Mink" and more.

This lady give me inspiration for my soft evening haha.

Another "coup de coeur". A very classic, timeless Mink coat. A genuine piece of art.

1129200985313_October2009FurShootSCF534.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

A great "coup de cœur", this classic mink give a fabulous feeling, elegance, softness and of course this is glamour of see lady walk in this mink, the coat follow her beauty and her beauty follow back this coat. 

"Lady who wear mink had like a beautiful relationship full of love and passion".

All wrapped in a fabulous Mink coat. Love the the first sight indeed. Also love after a thousand sights.

49571574346_3a4a9870ec_k Dorian Leigh in Maximilian fur coat at Holt, Renfrew & Co Ltd, Harper's Bazaar, October 1948.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This coat feel like the paradise, real pleasure of see a coat work until the limit of possible. Real pleasure of see a mink full length and full pelts. 

The real beauty of mink on shoulder of this lady.

• Like 1

The design is pure, soft and so elegant. Amazing work by Anne Klein for this mink. 

I find sensuality and glamour in this picture. Real lady don't imagine walk and appreciate winter season less this furs.

I love it 

Edited by kev86

On 7/28/2024 at 6:39 PM, SimonG said:

What? All of them??!😉

Yes Dior adds from the 80s .

22 hours ago, Jerome said:

All wrapped in a fabulous Mink coat. Love the the first sight indeed. Also love after a thousand sights.

49571574346_3a4a9870ec_k Dorian Leigh in Maximilian fur coat at Holt, Renfrew & Co Ltd, Harper's Bazaar, October 1948.jpg

3 hours ago, WilliamFur said:

She looks a lot like my mother

Oh fabulous, I imagine your mother are a elegant lady in this furs. I'm surely this is your first inspiration for became a fur lover.

I continue the series of "love at the first sight" with this incredible Chinchilla worn with incredible seduction.

66604102_217333482573346_5603574249424965629_n.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jerome said:

I continue the series of "love at the first sight" with this incredible Chinchilla worn with incredible seduction.

66604102_217333482573346_5603574249424965629_n.jpg

This is the definition of elegance and glamour, chinchilla are a real dream of glamour and softness. I have preference for see ladies wear chinchilla full length, this is more elegant and attractive. Never stop the dream.

• Like 3

Sheared Beaver can be died in all colours, like this marvellous black coat ... incredibly soft and warm. Another love at the first sight. Classic and classy. Beaver fur is very durable, requiring a timeless, durable model. Not only love at the "first" sight, but also love at the "ten thousandth" sight. One of these coats I would like to wrap myself into.

Castor noir.jpg

Edited by Jerome
  • Like 3

Sheared beaver are so beautiful on fur, I don't imagine beaver will have a other destiny.

This fur are so soft, so warm and so elegant in this full length. We enjoy the beauty of this coat and enjoy the beauty of lady who love wear all types of beaver. 

Lucky beaver 

• Like 2

A glamorous lady who wear a fabulous fur, much fur lover don't have idea of the real softness about the phantom beaver who are very elegant, soft and very chic. Phantom beaver are automatically a sheared beaver.

Real pleasure of walk with this lady around the winter season. 

Thank you Jérôme for your post and continuing it. By your post we never forget the beauty of ladies are eternal.

Edited by kev86

I'm hoping to purchase my wife a (new) mink or sheared beaver in the future. We're thinking it can be a more 'subtle' coat to wear in public. We'd definitely get it made with a more 'modern' fit, to make it more sleek and flattering. 

There are some great examples of mink and sheared beaver in the last few posts!

Oh this is fabulous idea, certainly it's so elegant for wear in public during the winter season. 

If you purchase a sheared beaver, maybe you see also for purchase a sheared mink.