Love At First Sight

Absolutely stunning, amazing coat and beautiful smile from this elegant lady. More long is possible hahaha, I'm not sure. So beautiful in this full length and full pelts with a ample design.

Thank Jérôme 

Although today Leopard fur is forbidden (for very good reasons) one cannot deny that it made superb coats.

OFF1962 (93).jpg

• Like 2

Leopard fur is just elegant and attractive, so beautiful and glamor items of 70'S. Yes now we forbidden but we find Leopard fur in vintage stores. 

Leopard, guepard, ocelot are iconic and always a story of the fur industry.

Unless I get a different signal, I will continue with this series: fur coats that left me breathless when I discovered them ... true loves a a first sight. Fur coats that make me breathless when I see them again ... eternal loves.

Jérôme

So fantastic mink coat, so elegant design who show the beauty of this fabulous lady. So amazing, one of my favorite.

So lovely mink for a glamorous lady.

Edited by kev86

Ref my previous post: EMBA Cerulean or NAFA Sapphire or SAGA Sapphire

1.433743IMG_1567.jpg

Edited by Jerome

Fabulous evening coat in Chinchilla. Impossible to find the right words to describe this marvel. Let the image and our imagination do the work. Imagine ...

$(KGrHqZ,!lQFJhitBN4RBSYqtinGoQ~~60_57.JPG

• Like 4

Wow, this chinchilla is a real master piece of elegance and beauty. Perfect coat with the horizontal design. I love it, I don't imagine the number of hours and the number of chinchilla skin for this creation...

Cute Mink coat. Marvellous design. One of those little masterpieces that I should have bought. Amazing amplitude.

Mink C2.jpg

Mink C1.jpg

• Like 1

This is a amazing color for this mink coat. So cute and beautiful work, elegance and softness. Amplitude is important for mink coat. More Amplitude, more softness, more mink used. More pleasure to wear it.

We stay with Mink with this amazing coat. Imagine that there has been a time when one could see such a marvel in our streets. Imagine that there has been a time when a woman could wrap herself in such a beauty.

Mink F1.jpg

Mink F2.jpg

• Like 2

So fabulous and wonderful mink, the color is stunning. Ladies wrapped in a mink are elegant and glamor. So beautiful when we have the luck of see this ladies walking in the street and stroke her fur. 

This moments becomes a real rarity.

This sable is a piece of art. I find so beautiful and glamor of wear a lot of animals. So beautiful and work in the extrem softness, a fabulous dream during winter with this is sable hood who demand more of skin.

wwooww beautiful photos and many thanks, the important thing is that a lot of leather is used in the manufacturing of the coat

Nothing is more beautiful than a clasical phantom beaver coat: elegance, softness, comfort, ...

Castor F.jpg

• Like 2

Very beautiful picture, amazing phantom beaver. Classy and elegance. The best of beaver in one coat.

I have always had an affinity for silver fox fur moreso than any other type of fur.  The first picture is no longer available in its full glory.  The furrier from whom that picture comes from is no longer in business.  Leather pants with silver fox fur has always gotten my attention.  If I were a woman, that would be a wardrobe staple in the winter.

IMG_0061.jpeg

IMG_0060.jpeg

IMG_0059.jpeg

IMG_0058.jpeg

IMG_0057.jpeg

IMG_0056.jpeg

IMG_0062.jpeg

• Like 3