Love At First Sight

better to see the videos, I like to see this kind of how the leather for the coat is made

This is lovely and glamor, absolutely stunning of see a lady wear chinchilla Fur. 

The softness of chinchilla is attractive and charming any fur lover.

Edited by kev86
  • Like 1

So beautiful pictures, we see a elegant lady who are always happy about the fur and this feeling. Always pleasure of see this fabulous fur coat with a design who are beautiful, elegant, glamor and unique.

This is lovely.

A beautiful and elegant squad of ladies who share the same love for fur and wear of fabulous furs from different animals. 

Amazing of see this squad of ladies wear fur with the smile.

Fabulous piece of art. I love this mink, this coat is worked with elegance and all the softness of mink pelts. 

A beautiful coat dedicated for Brigitte Bardot !!!

Another "love at the first sight". Beautiful coat in Ocelot fur, bringing us back to the seventies. Lot's of nostalgia.FEMME_CHIC_WINTER_1962-11.thumb.jpg.2c3a450337efb0201ab0a1a11dca6486.jpg

This is a wonderful fur for make a comeback in the world of the cinematography and beautiful actress who has the success, the money and the simplicity of enjoy the life wrapped in the elegance of many fur and the flash of photographs for never forget this story. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kev86 said:

This is a wonderful fur for make a comeback in the world of the cinematography and beautiful actress who has the success, the money and the simplicity of enjoy the life wrapped in the elegance of many fur and the flash of photographs for never forget this story. 

Actresses who love the exclusivity of wearing rare, endangered cats knowing that their choice makes those cats even rarer 😊😈

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hawk_560 said:

Actresses who love the exclusivity of wearing rare, endangered cats knowing that their choice makes those cats even rarer 😊😈

Yeah that's true. Ladies wear them with a real love for and don't care about animals. Her first pleasure is the elegance and wear a exclusive fur. 

• Like 1

Another fantastic "fur squad". Seeing attractive women together in fur allways triggers a powerful feeling of excitement. Give me Mink, Mink and more Mink.

k_publikaci_488.jpg

• Like 2

Oh so beautiful mink fur coat. Elegant and glamorous ladies wrapped in mink. 

Mink live only for the beauty of ladies. Ladies wear mink and know the pleasure of see mink become the distinctive part of the fur fashion.

A phantom beaver coat in which I would love to wrap myself. Perhaps not the most beautiful fur coat, but i find the idea to be covered by sheared beaver from top to toe extremely appealing. I would like it even more if it would have a larger collar. Another "love at the first sight".

Castor B.jpg

• Like 2

This is a beautiful sheared beaver, the elegance and softness of this fur follow the mink in our collection. Rarely of see ladies wears sheared beaver but we enjoy the rarity.

I prefer large collar but this coat is wonderful. Phantom is the perfection when we want buy a sheared beaver. I love it.

Edited by kev86

In categories I love fox fur very much, it is the fur that I love the most 🥰, but in subcategories the silver fox takes first place 😍

On 8/8/2024 at 10:12 AM, Jerome said:

Fabulous evening coat in Chinchilla. Impossible to find the right words to describe this marvel. Let the image and our imagination do the work. Imagine ...

$(KGrHqZ,!lQFJhitBN4RBSYqtinGoQ~~60_57.JPG

OMG A floor length coat of heavenly chinchilla 

• Like 1

On 3/7/2021 at 2:13 PM, Marcel said:

What russian store is that from then?

Don't know, but definitely not Jullie Dillue's

Certainly we admire the best softness from chinchilla. A coat who are elegant and in the same time a masterpiece of art.

I love it the same beauty from mink fur.

Edited by kev86
  • Like 1