Love At First Sight

7 hours ago, Jerome said:

Talking about a large collar ...

scan1260020.jpg

This beautiful mink look like a personal part of this life. Surely we imagine the picture with color, I'm surely this mink are blond or iris blue.

This collar is a masterpiece of beauty, elegance and softness. I love it.

• Like 1

Evening coat in Jasmine EMBA mink. I can imagine that in such a marvel one must feel in heaven. 

$T2eC16h,!)4FIZyEZ1LWBSbtIq,F4Q~~60_57.JPG

Edited by Jerome
  • Like 3

This coat is attractive and very glamor, mink pelts are worked with one and only idea : "Beauty of Lady".

Amazing coat full length. So beautiful mink, the color make the purity of this one.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jerome said:

Leopard and sheared beaver ... an exquisit duo ... a nice contrast.

$_57 (87)q.jpg

Very beautiful contrast between this furs, two sisters who are proud of had preference about fur. I prefer the sheared beaver for the beauty and of course the softness.

• Like 1

A gorgeous floorlength mink coat. Concerning the mutation, one can hesitate between Blue Iris and Sapphire. Concerning the "wow" effect, one cannot not hesitate ... this is a true marvel. When looking at such pictures, I think that there are two kind of women, those who had the chance to wrap themselves in a floorlength fur coat and those who didn't. 

Mink A.jpg

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Jerome said:

A gorgeous floorlength mink coat. Concerning the mutation, one can hesitate between Blue Iris and Sapphire. Concerning the "wow" effect, one cannot not hesitate ... this is a true marvel. When looking at such pictures, I think that there are two kind of women, those who had the chance to wrap themselves in a floorlength fur coat and those who didn't. 

Mink A.jpg

Impossible of make resistance when we see a glamorous lady wear a beautiful mink. Full length full skin, this coat is make with love and passion. So beautiful mink.

Can't resist for stroke this beauty 

29 minutes ago, Chrisfurlover said:

Love the Lynx! 

IMG_0127.jpeg

Me too, the lynx is so beautiful and soft, paradise of softness and elegance for lady who understand the pleasure of wear this type of fur. Lady who wear lynx give a natural superiority and savage character.

Back to Phantom Beaver with this very classic coat. Very classic and very classy. I would love to wrap myself for hours  in this beauty.

Castor E.jpg

• Like 1

So beautiful fur and so beautiful lady, a fabulous view of the perfect world who make fur lover excited. 

So elegant and long sheared beaver.

This vintage beauty speaks for itself! Which coat would you be taking home if given the choice?

IMG_0162.jpeg

• Like 2

Immediately I choice the lady who wear the marble fox coat and of course the hats give this sensuality. 

Surely is hard to make a choice when we see a group of beautiful ladies wear with elegance all this animals.

• Like 1

Time to get back to Chinchilla with this stunning coat worn with style and sensuality. A true "love at first sight" coat. 

ff1274bp.jpg

• Like 2

3 GREAT postings of beautiful coats. CLASSIC photos. Sable, lynx, fox, and chinchilla - oh my!

• Like 1

Sensational sable coats.  Leather and sable is such a beautiful combination.  I want to get my wife a full length sable one of these days.  We have two minks and two silver foxes.  Four is not enough.

IMG_0255.jpeg

IMG_0256.jpeg

IMG_0257.jpeg

IMG_0258.jpeg

IMG_0259.jpeg

IMG_0260.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Cue said:

Sensational sable coats.  Leather and sable is such a beautiful combination.  I want to get my wife a full length sable one of these days.  We have two minks and two silver foxes.  Four is not enough.

IMG_0255.jpeg

IMG_0256.jpeg

IMG_0257.jpeg

IMG_0258.jpeg

IMG_0259.jpeg

IMG_0260.jpeg

I’ve never seen a used full length sable go for anything less than $5k and as you know, they’re like $50k minimum if you choose to go brand new.

I do agree with you that 4 is just not enough 🙂

2 hours ago, Jerome said:

Time to get back to Chinchilla with this stunning coat worn with style and sensuality. A true "love at first sight" coat. 

ff1274bp.jpg

Beautiful achievements 👏 the picture is sensual and this lady so attractive in this chinchilla. Beautiful chinchilla, much people buy from Russia and Greece for chinchilla but we forget very often "Milady" who make of fabulous sable and chinchilla fur coat.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Cue said:

IMG_0255.jpeg

IMG_0256.jpeg

IMG_0257.jpeg

IMG_0258.jpeg

IMG_0259.jpeg

IMG_0260.jpeg

Wonderful coat. It must be heaven to wrap yourself in such coat. Love at first sight indeed.

• Like 1

Tantalizing massive lynx coat and fluffy matching lynx hat and a stunning vintage model!

IMG_0207.jpeg

Edited by Chrisfurlover
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Chrisfurlover said:

Tantalizing massive lynx coat and fluffy matching lynx hat and a stunning vintage model!

IMG_0207.jpeg

Wonderful lynx fur, really appreciate the feeling with massive fur, massive lynx is surely the best fur for had the pleasure and the sentiment of superiority.

This model know immediately when they want lynx, lynx don't resist.

• Like 1

This was the other I meant to post but it failed to upload the first time

IMG_0206.jpeg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Chrisfurlover said:

This was the other I meant to post but it failed to upload the first time

IMG_0206.jpeg

This is a glamorous fox fur, we see many foxes used for this one item. The beauty and happiness of ladies !!! This year's show the power of fur and the glamorous world for ladies and gentleman. 

Not Peta for agression and sad comportement. This years we see pictures of Brigitte Bardot we fur. The fur was more simple !!!

• Like 1