Love At First Sight

3 hours ago, kev86 said:

This is a glamorous fox fur, we see many foxes used for this one item. The beauty and happiness of ladies !!! This year's show the power of fur and the glamorous world for ladies and gentleman. 

Not Peta for agression and sad comportement. This years we see pictures of Brigitte Bardot we fur. The fur was more simple !!!

That photo always fascinated me as it is so immense! It really blurs the lines of what can be considered a stole or a coat. Personally I like to imagine that it’s a massive fox fur stole but I can definitely see pieniazekkusnierstwo on instagram making this as a custom order for someone

• Like 1

On 8/23/2024 at 11:13 PM, Chrisfurlover said:

This vintage beauty speaks for itself! Which coat would you be taking home if given the choice?

IMG_0162.jpeg

It's a shame you can't get fox or lynx fur that size, big, fluffy and above all long. 

• Like 1

Oh Natasha, Those furs are available from many furriers. One only needs to have the money to buy them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jerome said:

Back to 1971 with this marvelous Leopard coat. More than half a century ago.

OFF1971 (51).jpg

This leopard is amazing, so beautiful and elegant fur, glamorous and iconic. Much celebrities wear leopard, ocelot, panther. The perfect year's.

3 hours ago, Chrisfurlover said:

That photo always fascinated me as it is so immense! It really blurs the lines of what can be considered a stole or a coat. Personally I like to imagine that it’s a massive fox fur stole but I can definitely see pieniazekkusnierstwo on instagram making this as a custom order for someone

Oh yes I know who is her and I like this work sure masterpiece of foxes. Amazing items and qualities of skins are perfect. 

Another "love at first sight". Wonderful Lunaraine Mink withits gorgeous collar. Now part of my collection. I love to wrap myself in it ... again and again.

Mink G1.jpg

Mink G2.jpg

• Like 1

Fabulous mink coat, so long and glamor. I love the collar, I find this one elegant and so fluffy. The perfect coat for ladies.

9 hours ago, Jerome said:

Another "love at first sight". Wonderful Lunaraine Mink withits gorgeous collar. Now part of my collection. I love to wrap myself in it ... again and again.

Mink G1.jpg

Mink G2.jpg

Wow! 😮 

It has been a while since we talked about Chinchilla. Here are some pics to do so. Isn't she gorgeous? 

Chinchilla A.jpg

Edited by Jerome
  • Like 2

Oh so elegant chinchilla coat, I find large collar so beautiful but this coat look so elegant and glamorous.

I love the softness of chinchilla and the number of skin used give a real sentiment of be unique.

Daughter (?) Of Kanye in a fur coat dancing at his listening party in Korea. I think he really transferred his love of fur...

Edited by truckerdave

Absolutely stunning! I have only felt plucked beaver before in that similar regard but my furrier has talked very highly of phantom sheared beaver. They have a couple of full pelt royal chinchilla jackets and they are unimaginably soft; the human mind just cannot comprehend and process what it is feeling, when it is feeling it. All you are left with afterwards is shock and awe and sometimes arousal as you think back to what you have just touched and felt. It usually isn’t long until you find yourself going back for seconds as you reach to feel the soft chinchilla pelts. 

• Like 1

This is exactly what I feel when I wrap myself in my Phantom Beaver coats. Extreme happiness. Sensual arousal. A sense of beauty.

Edited by Jerome
  • Like 2

Honestly, my wife is the ultimate and truly only definition of "love at first sight."  She doesn't have the passion for furs that I do, but she wears them from time to time.  She weara the mink more than the silver fox.

IMG_0333.jpeg

IMG_0334.jpeg

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Chrisfurlover said:

Absolutely stunning! I have only felt plucked beaver before in that similar regard but my furrier has talked very highly of phantom sheared beaver. They have a couple of full pelt royal chinchilla jackets and they are unimaginably soft; the human mind just cannot comprehend and process what it is feeling, when it is feeling it. All you are left with afterwards is shock and awe and sometimes arousal as you think back to what you have just touched and felt. It usually isn’t long until you find yourself going back for seconds as you reach to feel the soft chinchilla pelts. 

Yes I agree with you, the feeling of softness is very important when we talk of fur. Sheared beaver and chinchilla have a process very special for had a unique softness. So beautiful and elegant of wear chinchilla or Sheared beaver and stroke this one. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jerome said:

From Chinchilla to Phantom Beaver. From softness to softness. 

Castor C.jpg

Important of had soft fur, softness give sensuality, elegance, glamor, pleasure and more emotion. We love fur for softness and we love the softness about our fur.

• Like 1

Anne Sainte-Marie in EMBA Mink from Ben Kahn, photographed by Virginia Thoren in 1958. Four big names in one pic during the golden age of fur. Fur as the utmost instrument of seduction. One of those pics that a true furlover never forgets. Enjoy !!

anne-st-marie-emba-mink-designed-by-ben-kahn-1958.jpg

Edited by Jerome
  • Like 2

So beautiful picture, so glamorous and we admire all the beauty of the femininity. 

This mink is wonderful, the collar is very beautiful and we want stroke this one. The color is so pure and give a fantastic softness.

22 hours ago, Jerome said:

Anne Sainte-Marie in EMBA Mink from Ben Kahn, photographed by Virginia Thoren in 1958. Four big names in one pic during the golden age of fur. Fur as the utmost instrument of seduction. One of those pics that a true furlover never forgets. Enjoy !!

anne-st-marie-emba-mink-designed-by-ben-kahn-1958.jpg

Yeah! My wife has a Ben Kahn mink! The more and more I do the research on this brand, the more that I appreciate the piece of craftsmanship she is wearing. Thanks for sharing!

4F881635-F10A-44A4-A497-DA21F12A6428.jpeg

• Like 2