Love At First Sight

Amazingly beautiful Mink coat in which I would like to wrap myself.  Another "love at first sight".

fur B.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

This is a wonderful mink, black mink is elegant and glamor. Your wife are very elegant in this mink. 

Surely you are a happy husband.

Edited by kev86

2 hours ago, Jerome said:

Amazingly beautiful Mink coat in which I would like to wrap myself.  Another "love at first sight".

fur B.jpg

This picture is wonderful, perfect lady wrapped in a fantastic mink. The coat is ample with a beautiful collar. Always we understand the beauty of mink on shoulder of lady.

• Thanks 1

Oh Chris I know you. This lynx is wonderful and so elegant, so fluffy and voluminous. So incredible feeling to have lynx on our shoulder. The hood is the perfection for cold experience with this lynx. 

Any better place for this lynx. Amazing 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Chrisfurlover said:

IMG_0333.jpegIMG_0335.jpeg

I have a big lynx hat so I can understand what he feels about that big fur, it looks very big and fluffy just the way I like them

• Like 1

Simple and chic are always two fabulous things when we talk of fur. Fur and leather gloves are the perfect match when we love elegance and glamor.

Silver Blue EMBA mink pictured by Virginia Thoren. The oeuvre of this 'grande dame' is of an incredible value for every furlover. Without her many of those masterpieces would have been lost forever. Born in 1920, she passed away in 2017, her lifespan matching almost perfectly with the heydays of fur.

This collar and 3/4 sleeves are breathtaking.

Why for the hell has the world turned its back to such beauty ?

model-in-silverblue-mink-1956-featured-in-the-power-of-glamour-by-virginia-postrel-virginia-thoren-det.thumb.jpg.b1b873b3c2eeec2624bf18ec749796ec.jpg

• Like 2

Those beautiful sables look extremely comfortable and warm.  To be wraped in a full length sable is a dream.

IMG_0406.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jerome said:

Silver Blue EMBA mink pictured by Virginia Thoren. The oeuvre of this 'grande dame' is of an incredible value for every furlover. Without her many of those masterpieces would have been lost forever. Born in 1920, she passed away in 2017, her lifespan matching almost perfectly with the heydays of fur.

This collar and 3/4 sleeves are breathtaking.

Why for the hell has the world turned its back to such beauty ?

model-in-silverblue-mink-1956-featured-in-the-power-of-glamour-by-virginia-postrel-virginia-thoren-det.thumb.jpg.b1b873b3c2eeec2624bf18ec749796ec.jpg

Beautiful lady born with a soul turned into the fur. So beautiful work and a fabulous collar for this silver mink. 

Beautiful creation !!! A big respect for this real lady.

• Like 1

Cue's post of women in sables: Looks like 4 to 5 beautiful sables in that picture, including a couple behind the three. Nothing that about half a million dollars couldn't buy. 

• Like 1

Oh fabulous furs, I find this fur so elegant and this animals understand perfectly the beauty of lady. Yesterday I find a ocelot during a shopping with friends.

So beautiful fur, exotic and fabulous with leopard and tiger.

• Like 1

On 9/1/2024 at 6:20 AM, Cue said:

Those beautiful sables look extremely comfortable and warm.  To be wraped in a full length sable is a dream.

IMG_0406.jpeg

What are the odds? This is truly a mathematical anomaly. …and I’m crossing my legs right now as I type.

• Like 2

This is not a 'love at a first sight', rather a 'surprise at a first sight'. A Phantom Beaver coat by Revillon, worked diametrically. More eyecatching than breathtaking. Of course the incredible softness of sheared Beaver remains and it must be a delicious coat to wrap yourself into. Someone must have bought this coat and I would love to hear its story. Only special women buy coats like this and special women have special stories.

castor fantome revillon.jpg

• Like 2

On 9/2/2024 at 4:39 PM, pnwhist said:

What are the odds? This is truly a mathematical anomaly. …and I’m crossing my legs right now as I type.

That photo has been around for a long time now. I reckon it’s a mother and two daughters. 

I once saw in Milan what looked like a mother and her three daughters , all of whom were wearing ankle length mink coats. It was absolutely breathtaking!  

• Like 2

8 hours ago, dongleboy said:

That photo has been around for a long time now. I reckon it’s a mother and two daughters. 

I once saw in Milan what looked like a mother and her three daughters , all of whom were wearing ankle length mink coats. It was absolutely breathtaking!  

Absolutely beautiful show. This is normal of see daughter wear fur when her mother give a great fur education. 

• Like 1

Marian Anderson sang in this enormous sable fur coat to 75,000 people in front of the Lincoln Memorial in 1939.  She was invited by Howard University to sing at Constitution Hall but was unable to because she was black.  So instead, she was invited to sing in front of the Lincoln Memorial.  Her performance was iconic as she sang "My Country Tis of Thee", "Ava Maria", "Gospel Train", "Tramplin'" and "My Soul is Anchored to the Lord" amongst others.  That performance was perhaps the most well known event that occured on the National Mall until the famous March on Washington where MLK conducted his "I Have A Dream" speech.  The coat is breathtakingly gorgeous.  Anderson had a collection of furs she would wear.  Seeing a black woman decked in a luxurious fur coat was enormous at that time.  I think her fur she wore that day in 1939 is at the Smithsonian in Washington but I entirely sure.

IMG_0477.jpeg

IMG_0476.jpeg

• Like 1

I love the natural look . Not posed for the cameras. Wearing fur because she wanted to . Very unenlightened times sadly

• Like 2

wow. a coat like that is pretty much in the $70,000 range in todays current. That’s what happens when you’re famous and demand a wage that’s unimaginable to us commoners.

Im seriously trying to figure out how I can earn “just” an extra 10% of my take home so I can surprise my wife with a full-length Lynx someday.

inspiring.

• Like 1

It is an excellent idea to link fur to great events and great players. 

I didn't know this "Lincoln Memorial event" and I am very happy with this new knowledge.

• Like 1