Love At First Sight

So beautiful video and beautiful lady. Just fabulous voice and just great of see this lady wear this sable. 

Amazing moments.

• Like 1

Thanks for posting the video pnwhist.  This is the first time I've ever seen her performance in Washington.  I previously read about it in history books. 

She also wore a full-length fur coat while singing the national anthem at Kennedy's presidential inauguration in 1961.  I'm unsure if she wore fur while singing at Eisenhower's second presidential inauguration in 1957.

Anderson undoubtedly emitted unbridled sophistication amidst a city known for its power and influence.

Edited by Cue
  • Like 2

On 8/30/2024 at 9:00 AM, Jerome said:

Amazingly beautiful Mink coat in which I would like to wrap myself.  Another "love at first sight".

fur B.jpg

Surely Grace Kelly ??

5 hours ago, Jerome said:

Beautiful Leopard coat ... another 'love at first sight'

192110740_3760711857391893_1116157524606878473_n.jpg

Leopard is my favorite one, the color and the elegance of this fur make me feel nostalgic of the generation of lady who wear this animals less thinking if animals are protected, endangered. Just the lady and the pleasure of wear them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kev86 said:

Leopard is my favorite one, the color and the elegance of this fur make me feel nostalgic of the generation of lady who wear this animals less thinking if animals are protected, endangered. Just the lady and the pleasure of wear them.

Those last ladies who bought a leopard coat right before they got forbidden knew what that means for the population of those animals. They would have been even more proud of their furs if they got extinct, knowing they got the last ones as a coat.

• Like 1

What a great topic! So many beautiful fur coats and so classic too. Thank you everyone. First time posting here, I should introduce myself somewhere at some point.

Full length, dark mink coats are my passion. They look so good timeless on ladies. I’ve always marvelled how any woman can turbocharge their whole appeal by quietly and unpretentiously, donning a beautiful real fur coat.

So attractive - Compliments from men and women alike.

But Before mink there must come, the Queen of Furs  - sable.

I can’t locate my favourite sable pic of all time, although I know it is out there.

The model was Cindy waites, the year was 1989, and it was the Grosvenor fur campaign of that winter. 

Here she is in the same sable coat, although the pic I had in mind that when she is nestling  her nose into the most luxurious of sable fur collars, and looking amazing.

IMG_8666.jpeg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, hawk_560 said:

Those last ladies who bought a leopard coat right before they got forbidden knew what that means for the population of those animals. They would have been even more proud of their furs if they got extinct, knowing they got the last ones as a coat.

Yes totally agree and I think now this is the same idea and pleasure for ladies who love wear bobcat and ocelot until the last animals. I don't have problem for see the last ocelot finish this life and begin new life on shoulder of beautiful lady.

Edited by kev86
  • Like 1

So wonderful sable, pictures are glamor and perfect for work our imagination. Absolutely stunning lady. 

This coat is elegant and masterpiece of softness. So lovely !!!

• Like 1

This Mink coat was definetely a 'love a first sight'. One never to forget. It brings us back to 1958.

OFF1958 (21).jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jerome said:

This Mink coat was definetely a 'love a first sight'. One never to forget. It brings us back to 1958.

OFF1958 (21).jpg

That collar is gigantic.  Stunning.  Completely stunning.

• Like 1

Speaking of the 1950's, here are several pictures from the 1955 Grey Cup Parade in Vancouver.  If you went to a football game years ago, you would certainly see fur coats worn by fans in the stands late in the season.

I've been to Lambeau Field several times and have never seen a fur coat.  You would've seen lots of them during the Lombardi era.

IMG_0524.webp

IMG_0525.jpeg

IMG_0526.jpeg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jerome said:

OFF1958 (21).jpg

This mink is absolutely stunning, the collar is a real masterpiece of softness and glamor. So lovely of stroke this collar and wrapped our face on it. Real pleasure of see lady enjoy fur and enjoy beautiful coat with the opportunity of buy a unique piece !!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cue said:

Speaking of the 1950's, here are several pictures from the 1955 Grey Cup Parade in Vancouver.  If you went to a football game years ago, you would certainly see fur coats worn by fans in the stands late in the season.

I've been to Lambeau Field several times and have never seen a fur coat.  You would've seen lots of them during the Lombardi era.

IMG_0524.webp

IMG_0525.jpeg

IMG_0526.jpeg

I'm totally agree, a fabulous event or we have the possibility of see normal people and star wear fur less complexity. Just normal of enjoy fur in the evening of football games, I see often ladies wears her fur during hockey games. 

• Like 1

Vince Lombardi and his wife Marie.  Vince always took care of Marie despite how busy he was.  To be fair, she also took care of him.  I've read biographies about Vince.  They decided that they would always be there for each other no matter what happened.

One night, Vince drove home but into someone else's driveway.  His mind was restless with game planning.  Marie understood this so she became as much part of the community as Vince.  She did all the charity work and stuff with the wives.  She told Vince to give the players wives a present after they became successful.  Behind every good man is a good woman.  So whenever the Packers won conference championships, the wives got something.  She was the one who suggested giving the players wives mink stoles when the Packers won the NFL championship in 1961.

Go Pack Go!

IMG_0536.jpeg

IMG_0538.jpeg

Edited by Cue
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, kev86 said:

I'm totally agree, a fabulous event or we have the possibility of see normal people and star wear fur less complexity. Just normal of enjoy fur in the evening of football games, I see often ladies wears her fur during hockey games. 

Speaking of hockey, have you ever seen the movie Miracle with Kurt Russell?  It's the story of the 1980 U.S. hockey team.  There are two furs in that film.

2 hours ago, Cue said:

Vince Lombardi and his wife Marie.  Vince always took care of Marie despite how busy he was.  To be fair, she also took care of him.  I've read biographies about Vince.  They decided that they would always be there for each other no matter what happened.

One night, Vince drove home but into someone else's driveway.  His mind was restless with game planning.  Marie understood this so she became as much part of the community as Vince.  She did all the charity work and stuff with the wives.  She told Vince to give the players wives a present after they became successful.  Behind every good man is a good woman.  So whenever the Packers won conference championships, the wives got something.  She was the one who suggested giving the players wives mink stoles when the Packers won the NFL championship in 1961.

Go Pack Go!

IMG_0536.jpeg

IMG_0538.jpeg

Fabulous second picture, real paradise when we have the opportunity of see all this ladies wears minks. 

Absolutely stunning, first picture show this elegant wife. 

Edited by kev86

2 hours ago, Cue said:

Speaking of hockey, have you ever seen the movie Miracle with Kurt Russell?  It's the story of the 1980 U.S. hockey team.  There are two furs in that film.

No but I go watch this surely. Thanks.

On 8/24/2024 at 12:33 PM, kev86 said:

Beautiful achievements 👏 the picture is sensual and this lady so attractive in this chinchilla. Beautiful chinchilla, much people buy from Russia and Greece for chinchilla but we forget very often "Milady" who make of fabulous sable and chinchilla fur coat.

Yes, 75 pre cent of my sables including 3 of my Russian berguzin sable bedspreads and most of  my item's of chinchilla are from Milady's of Paris, one of my favorite furrier's 

• Like 2

On 9/1/2024 at 3:20 PM, Cue said:

Those beautiful sables look extremely comfortable and warm.  To be wraped in a full length sable is a dream.

IMG_0406.jpeg

To be seen in St Moritz in anything but sable would be extremely embarrassing 

• Like 1

For those who love Phantom Beaver ... as I do. Timeless, classic, chic, elegant, soft ... one can really feel love for such a wonderful coat.

tumblr_opnr1gFEzQ1tcqhjho1_1280.jpg

• Like 4

Amazing sheared beaver, classic and timeless, a beautiful coat make for elegant lady. So cute to see lady wear it on street during winter.

Oh so beautiful mink, I love this one. Absolutely stunning. So glamorous, the paradise of stroke this fantastic and long mink. Really i love this one !!!