What is your idea of maximum fur indulgence?

Furtigo

For me, ‘maximum fur indulgence’ conjures memories of a fling I had in my 20’s with a very wealthy American widow who was in her 50’s.  When we had our encounter, she was fulfilling a trip her late husband had promised her whereby they would visit Scotland and find out where her forefathers had come from. 

Long story, but I was dragooned into ‘showing her around Scotland’ by my employer who wanted her to sponsor a recording project. I didn’t really want to but I felt cornered since I was from Scotland and I wanted regular work with them. 

Actually, the woman was lovely and we got on really well and it just happened that we ended up in bed together. It was a very erotic and intense week and we had a great time.  However, what the icing on the cake was for me was that she wore a huge custom made mink coat. 

She quickly realised that I found her coat a huge turn on and she teased me mercilessly with it!  After the first time time we made love, she threw the coat on the bed and we fucked on top of it.  I was so concerned about causing the coat damage but she didn’t give a damn about it.  The silk lining took a lot of damage and it eventually came adrift.  However, what really got me was that after we made love on it, she would pull the coat over us, light a cigarette and then flick hot ash on it!  It drove me absolutely crazy and she was amused that I’d rush to brush the ash off.  

She teased me further by dropping the coat on the floor whenever she took it off and it quickly became my job to rescue it!  After our affair ended, I woke up one morning to find a big parcel had been delivered and it was the coat, cleaned, repaired and with a silk lining with our combined initials featured.   

I still have the coat and, after many years of using it as a bedspread, eventually got the courage to wear it.  

• Like 2

that is one beautiful coat.  Thank you for posting the video on how if flows in the wind when  you wear it.  I hope your wife was ok with it.  Next time, you both should in minks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Owning atleast a dozen furs in different  lengths along with lots of accessories and fur blankets eventually enough to cover a couch to lay on during those cold winter nights.

• 1 month later...

I just watched a video of a model, who has long hair, who is flipping her hair over the collar of a sable coat that costs probably as much as $40K.  The coat does not belong to her and still has tags swinging from the ends of the sleeves.  She appears so proud and happy, swinging her hair this way and that, pulling it across the coat collar.  No doubt, some hairs could get lodged into the coat that is not hers.  This looks like a problem.  If she is going to model this fur, should she not pin her hair out of the way?  After all, whoever is going to purchase this phenomenally luxurious coat should not find her hairs lodged into the collar of the garment.  Of course, what do I know?

Shearling lined parka with a wolverine paw ruff and wolverine midsection hem

Plucked and sheared otter lined parka with  a wolverine paw ruff and wolverine midsection hem

Quilted lined parka with  a wolverine paw ruff, brown longhaired beaver cuffs and wolverine midsection hem

Fleece lined parka with  a wolverine paw ruff, brown longhaired beaver cuffs and wolverine midsection hem

Brown longhaired beaver mitts with  golden tan deerskin palms and plucked and sheared land otter liners

Brown longhaired beaver mitts with golden tan deerskin palms and shearling liners

Brown longhaired beaver and plucked and sheared land otter trapper hat

Brown longhaired beaver and golden tan deerskin trapper hat

Plucked and sheared land otter mukluks with brown longhaired beaver trim, shearling liners, and waterproof leather soles

Caribou mukluks with  brown longhaired beaver trim, shearling liners and waterproof leather soles

Plucked and sheared land otter lined parka with a coyote and black wolf ruff and black wolf hem

Plucked and sheared land otter lined parka with a Finnish raccoon and black wolf ruff and black wolf hem

Shearling lined parka with a  wild red fox and grey wolf ruff and grey wolf hem

shearling lined parka with  a wild cross fox and grey wolf ruff, brown longhaired beaver cuffs and grey wolf hem

Quilted lined parka with  a  wild silver fox and white wolf ruff, brown longhaired beaver cuffs and white wolf hem

Mouton lined parka with  a brown longhaired beaver and white wolf ruff and white wolf hem

Coyote mitts with   golden tan deerskin palms and plucked and sheared land otter liners

Black wolf head mitts with golden tan deerskin palms and plucked and sheared land otter liners

Grey wolf head mitts with  golden tan deerskin leather palms and plucked and sheared land otter liners

White wolf head mitts with  golden tan deerskin leather palms and plucked and sheared land otter liners

Bison mitts with golden deerskin palms and sheared land otter liners

Full coyote trapper hat with the tail attached

Coyote and golden deerskin trapper hat with the tail attached

Wild red fox and golden tan deerskin trapper hat with the tail attached

Wild cross fox and golden tan deerskin trapper hat with the tail attached

Wild silver fox and golden tan deerskin trapper hat with the tail attached

Brown longhaired beaver and sheared hair on cowhide trapper hat

Bison and golden deerskin trapper hat

Coyote mukluks with shearling liners and waterproof leather soles

Sheared hair on cowhide mukluks with  brown longhaired beaver trim a, shearling liners and waterproof leather liners

Bison mukluks with  shearling liners and waterproof leather liners