does anyone else have any stories of them seeing women wearing full length fox fur coats in public.

furlover362436

You all are so lucky to experience these sightings. I've full length furs worn 2-3 times in my life, but they were in high end malls and at a fur store. It'd be good to know where in the world you're located when you see them too, since its good to know.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 8/14/2021 at 6:31 PM, furlover362436 said:

Okay I am a 26 year old and my earliest memory of seeing someone in a full length fox fur coat was back when i was like 8 years old back in 2003 when a women who would wear a full length fox fur coat would pick up her kids at an afterschool program that i belonged to in the fur coat. The last time I ever saw a woman wear a full length fox fur coat was back in 2009. I love looking at photos and videos online of women in full length fox fur coats. I like to make up stories in my mind (and i have even written one down before on my laptop) of women who work/live in places where everyone always owns/wears full length fox fur coats and that makes her extremely jealous/envious of the other women who own full length fox fur coats until one day she gets a full length golden island fox fur coat and then she goes out and shows off her full length fox to everyone. I am just curious to hear stories from people who have memories of seeing women wearing full length fox fur coats in public or from those who have worn a full length fox fur coat in public before.

Do you remember what type of fox fur it was, that the lady wore when she was picking up those kids in her full length fox fur coat? Was it silver fox, indigo, crystal, black, golden island, natural red, blue, white, etc.?

On 8/22/2021 at 11:05 AM, pnwhist said:

...and may I add that there’s nothing like strolling around a wintry picturesque moment with a beautiful lady kept warm in her coat.

682DF9CD-35AA-4652-983E-089CCCC73A23.jpeg

May I inquire where you got this photo from? And if I can talk to you and this lady together as well? 😏

I can say in the past 3 years, I have had the opportunity to encounter so many women in full length fox fur coats!

On 10/1/2021 at 10:46 PM, FurMaster3 said:

WOW. How magical. I dont know how you resisted the urge to make love with her in that coat right then and there.

We’ve actually talked about the idea of that…BUT we haven’t found a place there that had a significant level of privacy outside.

Havent seen a fox coat in a long time here in Winnipeg... I think the last full length fox fur coat I saw was several years ago at the park I usually go for walk in wearing my coats.. there was a husband and wife, and she was wearing one of those 80s/90s big full length red fox coats... I parked the car a little earlier than I do and got out starting my walk back to where they were, but they were gone by the time I got to where they were...  The only other full length Ive seen in years was a full length black mink at the department store while I was wearing my raccoon.. she was coming out while I was still in the car, but it would have been the perfect moment if I had cross paths with her to compliment her coat while I was wearing one as well... As much as I don't like -30 weather, Im thinking this is the winter to make up for last winter, so at least if its crazy cold out, its more of an excuse to wear fur coats and not be to worried about those stupid comment people...

• Like 1