Any LGBT members?

colette x

a fur fashion obssesed and at the same time an extreme fur fetishist from Prague, Czechia. I used to live for almost a decade in London and visited fur fellows in the US and France, always happy to invite them in my home

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Bisexual (not openly) male of 43 with a fur fetisj from the north east of the netherlands

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good day everyone, I’m choosing to put myself out here on Fur Den and see what happens. For starters, I absolutely love anyone who wears fur. I have loved fur for the longest time and to me it is the ultimate aphrodisiac. Fur takes me to places that is hard to explain for people who don’t know about fur; it’s like an out of body experience. I am sure many of you know the feeling. 

I am located in KY, USA and I seem to be one of the few fur wearers in my area. I joined Fur Den to be connected with fellow fur lovers. So far on Fur Den I have had pleasant interactions with people and for that I am thankful. I hope to be able to connect with more people and see what happens. Thank you for taking the time to read this. 

Fur Love,

Fur King A 👑 

• Like 1